Sexy hot actress Namitha in negative role

Perhaps for the first time in her career, Namitha is doing a role with negative shades in ‘Ilaignan’, a film which is based on a script by Chief Minister M Karunanidhi and has lyricist Pa Vijay playing the lead role.
Nameetha in negative role
“I was so much impressed by my character in the movie. The other important reason for signing the project is it has dialogues by the Chief Minister, who is one of the veterans of Tamil film industry,” says the glam doll.
Saying that the role would however have everything that her fans would usually expect from her, the actress says, “Though the character is negative, I am hopeful that it would satisfy the audience.”
On reports that she was planning to float a production house, Namitha says, “Yes. Plans are on to produce movies. Provided if I come across any interesting scripts. I would like to promote fresh talents.”